Friday, August 1, 2014

Welcome letter


Welcome to The Water Cooler, everyone! 

I have developed this site so I can post various articles that I have written over the years. I will be sharing new articles as well. 
Being an online writer is an unpredictable lifestyle. Sometimes the sites you write for do well. Unfortunately, sometimes the sites you write for decide to shut down. 
Two sites that I had been active on had shut down this year: Yahoo Contributor and Helium. 
Most of the articles that you will be seeing are from these sites. They were written by me and I own all rights to the articles. I am legally able to share them. 

I do write articles for other sites, such as: Bubblews and Persona Paper. I may be deleting my Bubblews account due to their inability to pay writers for their services. I have nearly 1,100 pieces on that site, so moving them here will be quite a chore. The jury is still out on whether or not I will be transferring my Bubblews pieces to here. 
I also do private client services through a content marketplace called Zerys. I have been doing clientele work for 6 months and I love it. The article assignments can be challenging, but I love the thrill of deadlines and I love breaking out of my comfort zone. What better way to grow, right? 

Anyways, I will be doing A LOT of work on this blog, so it may not be looking pretty for the next week or so. I hope you all bear with me and enjoy what I present here. 

Those of you who are on my Facebook fanpage and my Google+ list, you may see pieces that I've shared from my other blogsites. You are welcome to check those sites out. 

I hope you all enjoy your Friday and if you have any questions, concerns, or a funny story to tell, you can email me at shausil82@gmail.com.

Best,
Shauna Silva

[photo credit: www.dreamstime.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment